Monday, September 15, 2008

For Scott and Jeanette

I wanted to let Scott and Jeanette and the kids know that we love them. We all know that times can get rough, and being that Scott is in Okinawa, I am sure that it does not help. I have never had to deal with a long distance relationship, but I wanted to give a tidbit of wisdom. Cherish all the time you can spend together, whether talking on the phone, or in each others presence. Don't let the little things come between you. The Prince Charming and I have had hard times also, but if you want to be together you just have to talk it out and not walk away. It is so easy to just say quits, it takes more guts to stick around. We love you both and wish you both 14 years of love and happiness, fights, hardtimes, money problems, and fun. Its the hard times that determine how strong your relationship is. Just know please that we love your little soon to be family so much, if there is anything in our power, that we can do for you guys we will do it. All you have to do is ask!!!

Click to play For Scott and Jeanette
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: