Monday, March 2, 2009

Can I PLEASE return these?

I can say today that I can't wait for Grandkids. Simply because then my kids will get to see what it is like to care for kids that no matter what their parents say they still fight.
I HATE DAYS OFF FROM SCHOOL. They should be banned. My kids love them! I think they spend the week

before thinking up ways to drive their Mom to the brink of madness. Then I spend the whole day wishing for Calagon to Take Me Away (the commercial lies you don't get swept away to Fantasy Island like it shows.)
So if you get a message that I am being taken to the NUT FARM, just know that I will still try to blog from there.
I hope you have enjoyed
Our Insane Family Moment
From Our Insane Family to Yours

1 comment:

Dancing Queen said...

LOL You're great! I'll come visit you at the nut farm! =)