I have decided that it is time for me to change! I need to change my habits, I need to become more active! I want to become a healthier version of me. I need to stop being selfish and be a better example to my family and friends.
For the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart. (1Samuel 16:7)
I have had this mentality for awhile that I wanted to be happy, if that meant eating a whole cookie sheet of cookies, as long as I was happy that was fine. I would sit and watch shows like the Biggest Loser and say I need to start being healthier, then I would put it off for another day! Well that has been my life for the last 14 years, I have become very selfish and lazy in my thinking! Am I really happy, nope I am not happy. I need to find myself and come to terms with the decisions I have made and what it has done to myself, and my family! NO MORE PROCRASTINATING!!!!!
I know for myself that I truly need this, I have become a very lazy person. I have no focus, I don't do the things that I used to do. I need to find myself again. I need to come to terms with my child self and my adult self. I need to move on and become the queen that my Father in Heaven wants me to be. I need to remember that I am a Child of God, what other people think doesn't matter and I have to potential for greatness. I hope that I can inspire you to become healthier and happier, I hope that I can make you all proud of me! But first off I want to be proud of myself. I want to be able to "Run and not be Weary and Walk and not be Faint."
So a group of friends and I are embarking on a quest together, to becoming our own kind of beautiful. One that will make us healthier and happier! If any of you would like to join us you are very welcome to, just call me and let me know! I would love to have lots of people that I have to answer to about my goal. That way I know that I am not alone in my quest!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I loved your post! You have inspired me!:) So what are you and your friends doing? I want in!:) Maybe...it depends on how brutal it is! LOL! Email me if you want another person to take on the the never ending battle in life!:) lc.photography@live.com
Alright . . . what's the plan, I could use some motivation myself. (My excuse is always the same . . . there's never enough time).
We started a weightloss blog...you send me your pic and current weight and then I post it...weekly we weight in...comment about our ups and downs what is working for you and what is not...nothing big...I figured I need to not only work on my physical self but on my spiritual self also...the accountability factor is what is making it the best for me...I started walking in the mornings with lanette and laura but I want to change that so that I can get Fiona to start coming with me...Let me know if you would like to come walking with us also
The Link to our Blog is the Mirror Mirror Weightloss on my blog
Post a Comment